Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HD Dyna Low Rider FXDL 07-08
probrake brake discs are not only very light and resilient, but also impress with exceptionally good deceleration properties and uniform brake pad cleaning. The two-piece design of the brake discs gives the outer ring the opportunity to expand. Thus, a warping of the avoided, fading is thus excluded. The stainless steel alloy of the outer ring is extremely abrasion resistant, which leads to a long service life or low wear.
- TÜV tested and with ABE (otherwise stated separately) (otherwise stated separately)
- Extremely good deceleration values
- Up to 40% lighter than OEM brake discs
- Latest technology and design
- Exceptionally good response behavior and pad cleaning
- Best dosage without brake rubbing
- Optimized outer ring contour for maximum stability and cooling
- Can be used with all brake pads
- For right and left identical in construction (for models with double pane)
The brake discs can be operated with the original calipers and brake pads.
- HD Dyna Low Rider FXDL (2007-2008)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x brake disc including ABE and mounting and running-in instructions
This offer may contain sample images, the contents of which are beyond the scope of delivery.
|TÜV geprüft und mit ABE
|Low Rider (FXDL)